HEM BARUA LIBRARY

History of the Library

The B. Borooah College Library started its functioning in 1943 at Kamrup Academy School and later on shifted to new building in the year 1958 and accommodated in the present building in the year 2000. In the same year the library was renamed as "Hem Barua Library" after the name of its 3rd Principal late Hem Barua, a noted parliamentarian and educationist of the country.

For detail information about the Library please vistit library website www.hembarualibrary.org