Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) is conducted to recruit aspiring candidates to the role of teachers in the primary (class 1 – class 5) and higher primary sections (class 6 – class 8) of the schools of Tamilnadu. Candidates who successfully qualify in the examination will be given a certificate which will be valid of 7 years.
About TNTET Exam: The full form of TNTET is Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) of Tamil Nadu conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test to determine the eligibility of the candidates as teaching professional to teach students of classes one to eight. The candidates who will qualify the TNTET exam will be awarded an eligibility certificate with a validation period of seven-year and will be considered eligible for Primary & Upper Primary Level posts of teachers in the state of Tamil Nadu.
TNTET 2020 Application Process
The TRB will release the application form soon at the official website. Once the application form is released, candidates need to fill the TNTET 2020 application form details and submit it before the last date. Candidates can go through the following step by step process to complete the TNTET 2020 application form.
How to apply for TNTET?
Once the Teachers Recruitment Board releases the online application form, the candidates can follow these steps to fill the application form:
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board – trb.tn.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, click on “Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2020”. A new page will be redirected.
- Step 3: Fill in all the mandatory details in the TNTET application form. Candidates must provide their personal details such as parent’s name, gender, religion, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, category etc and education details such as graduation degree, year of passing, CGPA/percentage obtained etc.
- A unique user ID and password will be generated at the time of form filling. The valid email address and phone number will be used for communication until the announcement of results.
- Step 4: Upload the recent passport size photo of the candidate and the scanned image of the signature. The specifications of the document are given in the TNTET 2020 application form section
- Step 5: In the final step candidates must pay the fee online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. You should remember that there is no option to pay the fee through any offline modes.
- Step 6: Submit the application form before the mentioned date. After the application form is duly submitted, the candidate must download and take a printout of the completed TNTET 2020 application form for future references.